Designed specifically for hiking, TRAILBLAZER Comfort Max insoles stabilize your feet on uneven ground. The Superfeet shape securely supports your foot in the boot, minimizing fatigue and reducing shifting that can lead to hot spots and blisters. Shock-absorbing AeroSpring™ Dual Comfort foam enhances comfort, even on the roughest terrain.
- AEROSPRING Dual Comfort Foam
- EVOLYTE carbon fiber stabilizer cap provides weight-defying support for the trail
- Reduces fatigue and provides reliable stability for the rigors of a good hike
- Superfeet shape minimizes shifting, hotspots and sore toes on uneven ground
- Impact pad disperses impact on ascent and descent
- Heel cup helps prevent heel slip and toes hitting the front of the boot