Shop Docs at Alamo Shoes in Chicago! While the first Dr. Martens 2976 Chelsea boot was produced in the early '70s, the original style has Victorian origins. Farmers loved the sure fit and easy-on, easy-off elastic ankle gusset — kickass style was just an unexpected side effect. These days, the 2976 Chelsea boot is a slick, uncompromisingly fashion-forward look for both sexes.
- Fleece Lining for warmth in cold weather.
- Classic Chelsea Boot Silhouette.
- High-performance WinterGrip sole, a PVC/Rubber/hybrid sole built with grooved cleats with superior traction, grip, and durability on slippery surfaces.
- Made with Snowplow, a grit-and-salt-resistant, water-resistant and easy-to-clean version of Docs classic Crazy horse leather: oil-finished, rugged and distressed.
- Secured with a tough, hardwearing Goodyear welt.
- Made with all the classic Docs DNA, with grooved edges, visible stitching and heel-loop featuring embossed rubber.