Enjoy comfort with every stride with the men's GT-1000 8 G-TX waterproof running shoe, featuring FLYTEFOAM Propel technology for a supremely lightweight quality that will make you feel as light as a feather. With GORE-TEX fabric for a waterproof quality, this ASICS running shoe guarantees a comfortable fit, with its GEL technology to the rear providing high-density shock absorption to extend comfort over the distance. In addition, the EVA sockliner provides excellent cushioning and rebound, while keeping the foot stable. The TRUSSTIC SYSTEM technology also works to improve stability in the mid-foot area, helping to control torsion with the contoured midsole. Meanwhile, a molded snow rubber outsole helps reduce damage from excessive wear, allowing you to run on most terrains with confidence and reassurance and extending the lifetime of the shoe. On top of providing comfort and stability, the GT-1000 8 G-TX running shoe also works to counteract overpronation with DUOMAX technology, which imparts essential firmness to the midsole and arch. A standard width makes them accessible to most runners and is finished with a contemporary design.
- AHAR Outsole is placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability
- Flytefoam Lyte midsole provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers
- DuoMax system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support
- Trusstic System Technology integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle