Teva Kid's Hurricane XLT 2 - Belay Sodalite Blue
Sale Sold out
Regular price $44.99
Regular priceUnit price per
We gave the iconic Hurricane XLT a fresh comfort upgrade, outfitting it with soft heel-strap padding and a new, modern sole featuring even better traction than ever before. Finished with Unifi® recycled polyester straps. Grab a pair at Alamo Shoes in Chicago today!
- Best for: Day hikes, Light hikes
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® supports your foot and stands up to abuse, these sandals save 2 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- A lightweight EVA-foam midsole adds extra cushioning for maximum comfort, Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- This style is recyclable. Our TevaForever recycling program accepts any style of your well-loved Teva sandals to be recycled and they’ll never see a landfill.
Or in store pickup