HOKA ONE Women's Bondi 7 - Blue Fog/Blue Glass
Sale Sold out
Regular price $127.95
Regular priceUnit price per
The most cushioned shoe in the HOKA road-shoe lineup, the game-changing Bondi 7 delivers a smooth, balanced ride over any distance. Engineered with the same full EVA midsole, breathable mesh upper and signature Meta-Rocker technology as its predecessor, the Bondi 7 is updated with a supremely plush collar. Made from ultra-soft memory foam designed to accommodate a narrower heel, the collar conforms to a wide variety of ankles, cradling the Achilles in cushy comfort. Unquestionably, the Bondi 7 will take you far and wide.
Step into Alamo Shoes in Chicago and get fitted for a pair of HOKA's American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance shoe today!
The American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance recognizes products that have been found beneficial to foot health. To earn the Seal, each product is reviewed by a group of APMA podiatrists to ensure it promotes foot health.
- Open-engineered mesh construction delivers breathable comfort
- Memory foam collar cradles ankle in plush comfort
- TPU overlays offer additional midfoot structure and support
- Internal heel counter provides a supportive, locked-in fit
- Full-length compression-molded EVA midsole
- Refined early-stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
- Beveled heel design offers a smooth transition and increased durability
- Rubber outsole minimizes weight and maximizes durability
- RN 88276
Or in store pickup