Smartwool Women's Hike Light Cushion Margarita Ankle Socks - Moonbeam
Bring the natural performance features of responsibly sourced ZQ-certified Merino wool with you on every hike in Smartwool's Women's Hike Light socks (formerly known as PhD® Outdoor). Thermoregulation, sweat management, and odor resistance join forces to help keep you comfortable all day long, while their innovative sock technologies and light cushioning along the entire bottom of the sock help you take care of your feet on every hike. Smartwool has also updated their hiking sock construction to be more sustainable with the additon of recycled nylon, more durable, and more breathable—without sacrificing that women's-specific, tailored-to-you fit. So you can tackle more trails and enjoy more summits. Available now at Alamo Shoes in Chicago.
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Women's specific fit
- Height 3.25"
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane *Specific percentage of recycled nylon will vary as we transition to 100% recycled nylon in future seasons.
- Sock Height: Ankle
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- Sock Cushion: Light Cushion
Or in store pickup