A new addition to the bestselling Hurricane family at Alamo Shoes, this active sandal delivers the same world class comfort as its predecessor, updated with reflective straps made from recycled plastic. A high-shine update that sports a seasonal “Atlas” graphic , a geometric interpretation of water flowing through Grand Canyon, this adventure-ready style is lined in breathable mesh and equipped with a foot-cradling EVA footbed for all-day wear.
- Best for: Day hikes, Light hikes, Getting around town
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® supports your foot and stands up to abuse, Printed with light-reflecting Teva Atlas motif, Multiple points of adjustability let you dial in the absolute perfect fit
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right, Plastic buckle closure gets you in and out quickly, Adjustable ankle strap helps you get the perfect fit , Injection-molded strap ends for quick and easy grip and adjustability
- A robust EVA footbed is made for all-day adventuring
- Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- This style is recyclable. Our TevaForever recycling program accepts any style of your well-loved Teva sandals to be recycled and they’ll never see a landfill.