Tingley overshoes provide ultimate protection at Alamo Shoes in Chicago. With a reinforced heel and toe, our work rubber overshoes stand up to tough daily wear. That's what made Tingley the industry standard.
Ideal Applications: Food Processing, Transportation, Utilities, Construction, General Industry, Municipalities and Agriculture.
Chemical Resistance: Acids, alcohols, bases and diluted water solutions of most chemicals that are water soluble. Not recommended for constant contact with petroleum and oil based products.
● Enlarged to fit over bulky work boots including steel toes.
● Seamless construction for 100% waterproof protection.
● Excellent tensile strength gives stretch and tear resistance for durability, comfort and easy on and off.
● Will not crack or stiffen in the coldest weather.
● Cleated outsole spits out debris for slip resistance and longer wear.
● Heavy-duty heel kick for no hands removal.
● No lining for quick cleaning and decontamination.
● More material in heel, toe and gives longer life.
● Less material in the upper saves weight and reduces leg fatigue.