Smartwool Women's Bike Zero Cushion Low Ankle Socks - Frosty Green
Whether you ride the road or the trails, you want your feet to be comfortable every mile you’re on your bike. That’s why comfort features such as the 4 Degree elite fit system and women's specific fit, a Virtually Seamless toe, and breathable mesh zones are key. Add to that responsibly sourced Merino wool construction, and you’ve got a sock that is soft, odor-resistant, and a joy to wear. Plus, Smartwool's Women’s Bike Zero Cushion Low Ankle sock offers durability through the Indestructawool and Shred Shield technologies. With features like that, this sock helps make any day cycling a good day cycling. Now available at Alamo Shoes in Chicago.
- Sock Height: Low Ankle
- Sock Cushion: Zero Cushion
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Mesh zones for added breathability
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles tab prevents sock from slipping into footwear
- Women's specific fit
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 46% Merino Wool 29% Nylon 22% Recycled Nylon 3% Elastane *Specific percentage of Recycled Nylon will vary as we transition to 100% Recycled Nylon in future seasons.
Or in store pickup